26 January 2019

tea and cat toys


When we first moved here, I could find a huge variety of teabags at our local H.E.B. grocery store. But the variety has diminished over recent years so I order my favorites online. I ordered this tin of Double Dark Chocolate Mate teabags from Amazon . . . and it came straight from the Republic of Tea company. Even more amusing, they sent us a box full of kitty toys!

The packing is made up of tri-folded cardboard puzzle pieces that Bardie and Scottie have had great fun batting around. Followed by Bill and me having great fun stepping on the abandoned toys all over the cabin floor.

Yerba Mate is a South American plant related to the holly family that has naturally occurring caffeine which energizes without the negative effects of other sources of caffeine. It also has several health benefits and tastes great with a bit of milk added to the brewed tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...