12 January 2017

it comes from being generous


In fact, I'm married to the most generous guy I've ever known. And he has in fact shared his head cold / sinus infection with me. (Or perhaps we were both exposed at the same time and it took longer to nab me?)

He is doing well on prescription antibiotics and steroids, and his disc surgery has been rescheduled for next Monday. Meanwhile, I fight the darn bug with over-the-counter aspirin, decongestants, Mucinex, and echinacea wellness tea with zinc. But when did Celestial Seasonings decide that wellness tea had to taste like their Sleepytime tea? I absolutely DETEST chamomile!

4 comments:

  1. I'm just the opposite. . . I am growing to LIKE chamomile. Hated it before, but as an evening tea I like it, starting last year. I like your use of white space in the sketch and you 'dizzy' reference to anchor it all. Too bad the subject content isn't more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chamomile tastes like grass to me! I remember the Wellness tea having more of a mi t undertone; I 'm still drinking small cups of it for the echinacea and zinc to get rid of this cold. Normally I drink a mint blend or Tazo cocoa mint mate in the evenings.

      Delete
  2. So sorry you have both been under the weather!! I love your sketch, as always! It is so sweet of your husband to share everything with you, but.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very thankful he's here, even to share head colds with! It's just a sign we kiss a lot. And since he had it first, he's the first to feel better --- now he's spoiling me by taking care of me!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...