29 November 2010

time to pick another one

a journal page . . . of journals!

I have only 2 1/2 pages left in this current sketchbook journal, so I gathered all the unused ones off the shelf. Those on the left side are purchased sketchbooks; those on the right are hand-bound. The upper 2 of these still needs some kind of embellishment on the outer cover.

I think I'll try out Strathmore's Visual Journal next. I often pick up manufactured sketchbooks when I see them, just in case I don't have time to bind any new ones. I'm also curious about how differing brands handle ink and watercolor.

The little book bracelet is something new found at Border's. I hadn't heard of them before, but our granddaughter asked for one for Christmas. Fun way to mark the next page to be sketched!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...