04 October 2018

Inktober #2 and #3


This morning I sketched a new toy that arrived this week in the mail. I found this leather travel binder on Amazon. I have lots of odd bits of watercolor papers that I’ve been meaning to sew into sketchbooks but haven’t found the time to do so yet. So I thought I would replace the notebooks that came with the binder with loose folios of watercolor papers. Later on, they can be sewn into sketchbooks with new covers . . . and I can refill this binder with more paper.

The orientation is a bit odd for single pages but a double spread makes a nice nearly-square to work on. I like the special clip holding the pen to keep one of my fountain pens attached to my journal.


This afternoon, Bill had another cardio rehab appointment — so I sketched the waiting area.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool, well done! And my love to Bill, and yourself, plese!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kate! And our love to you and Joseph as well. ❤️

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...