15 October 2014

K's new kitchen & iPod tech



The past week we have been staying at our daughter's home, tearing out her old kitchen cupboards and installing the new ones Bill made. I'm also trying to figure out how to use the camera on my new iPod . . . and how to post the pictures to Facebook (that was easy) and this blog (not so easy).

The nearest I've come is to post first on Facebook, save the photo to my Kindle, and post to my blog from the Kindle. Still not sure how to post directly from the iPod.

For future travels, I would like to be able to keep up my sketching (and posting) with a minimum of devices.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried the Blogger app on the iPod?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know there was a blogger app. Thanks, Geno! I'll go look for it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...