23 September 2022

some favorite tools

These are two of my absolute favorite fountain pens, though my tough Lamy Safari pens are still my daily “workhorses”. The Pilot Namiki Falcon was a gift from Bill and has a very flexible nib. The Kaweco Liliput, a gift from our son Matt, isn’t described as having a flex nib but the more mine has been used, the looser and more flexible the nib has become.

I chose to add this bottle of ink, J. Herbin’s “Lie de The”, because I love the classic bottle shape. Mostly, I use De Atramentis Document inks in my fountain pens.

This morning was a bit cloudy when I took this photo, causing it to look a bit gray. But I’m also using my more muted granulating watercolors, giving this sketch a bit of an antique feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...