03 September 2022

new sketchbook


As usual, I began this new journal with a quote and some form of art supplies — this time, simple swatches of all 22 watercolors that I use. I’m going smaller than my normal size as well, with the A6 size Etchr Sketchbook (4.1 x 5.8”) with 230 gsm 100% cotton cold press paper. I love this brand but they can be a bit pricey.

The cover is a white rough-weave cotton. Made to be customizable but I never know quite what to do with it. So it mostly just gets a bit dirty by the time I fill the pages. Any suggestions on what to do with the cover out there? 



2 comments:

  1. Very nice. What palette is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is the largest of the Pocket Palettes made and sold by Art Toolkit, called a Folio Palette. You can find it here -- Blogspot won't allow this to be a live link but you could copy / paste this:
      https://arttoolkit.com/supplies/folio-palette-with-assorted-pans/

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...