19 October 2020

has Blogger changed?

I tried to upload some photos to post tonight to this blog and after choosing 2 photos from my iPad, I clicked to add to draft -- all that appeared was computer gobbly-gook! Then I tried to post to Instagram -- and I can no longer do so without going through my photo stash?!? What was so wrong with the old system that the owners had to change it to something NOT user-friendly? All this in only 5 days of not posting . . . Anyone wishing to see my sketching posts, I am on Instagram @billnvicky (or search for Vicky Williamson) and on Facebook as Vicky Williamson. *Weirdly, I left double line spaces between 4 different paragraphs in this post -- and it's all mushed together when posted. i know that Blogger and Apple don't work together well but this is rediculous!

1 comment:

  1. I upload from computer but yes Blogger has changed. I don't like the change either when posting. They removed the ability to format and position pictures like you could before. After all these years, I'm now looking into Wordpress. It seems every place I might consider posting keeps changing things and not necessarily for the better :-(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...