13 December 2018

some recent shopping


I have been amazed at how neither of my two Scottish Fold Straights cats are finicky in the least bit. They gladly eat whatever brand, type or flavor food I set before them . . . and try to help themselves to some things that are definitely NOT given to them!

But I just found one thing they are decidedly picky about: I recently switched to this brand of litter, filling one of the three litter pans with it. (I have been following the advice to have one litter box per cat, plus one, placed throughout the house.)  Now they refuse to use any other litter!

Other recent shopping: I sold some things which left a balance in my PayPal account. So I decided to use some of it to purchased this handsewn plaid bag found on Etsy. Then I decided to try sketching it — plaid is not easy to sketch!


There is a brand label (Imola) on one side of the bag. I could pick the stitches to remove it, but for now I covered it with a Celtic cross pendant I was given for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...