07 October 2011

at The Loft

Our friend and missionary Penny of New Jerusalem Missions has an old barn loft in Newton, KS converted for meetings. Wednesday through tonight, author Wayne Jacobsen has been there for informal conversation with whoever comes.

He is an un-credited co-author of one of my favorite books, The Shack by William P. Young.

I went Wednesday and plan to return tonight (drawing class kept me away last night). Great discussion among a widely diverse group of people, all believers in relationship with God.

UPDATE: Since attending Friday night's event, I've been listening to some of the free teachings that Wayne has available on his blog. Such rich truth about the Lord! I recommend others listen as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...