20 January 2024

breakfast out

With my blood counts getting back to normal, I am no longer as susceptible to infections and we are sometimes eating out again. This morning we went to Gabby’s for breakfast and I fully intended to sketch my actual breakfast. But it has been a cold day and I wanted to eat Hot Food! So the only sketch is of my tea while it steeps.

Like so many restaurants in this area, Gabby’s does not offer hot tea. But I carry my own tea bags, just in case, and they brought me a cup of hot water. Coffee drinkers always have many selections but tea drinkers must be rare around these parts.

2 comments:

  1. I should start carrying some tea bags...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ve found that it is the only guaranteed way of enjoying a hot cup of tea when we eat out!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...