27 July 2021

random ink drawings

 

These are some of the bits we have gathered for our wee travel trailer. We added the spice racks on the wall behind the stove, then found shorter handled utensils, etc. to hang from the hooks. The problem with the refrigerator is now fixed (it wasn’t connecting to propane due to a circuit board issue) and we have booked a stay for next month in the shady Davy Crockett National Forest.


I drew the first sketch using the things scribble-drawn in the second sketch. I thought the Diamine Earl Grey water-soluble ink would bleed a bit more than it did when adding water; I guess it will have a more subtle effect so I can also add watercolor washes to it. BTW, I drew the second sketch in De Atramentis Document Black ink with a Pilot Namiki Falcon fountain pen and lunar black watercolor wash.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...