07 July 2021

a great sketch made me do it!

 

I was just browsing online, looking through other sketchers' work, when I saw a really great sketch of a frozen Peppermint Pattie (I wish I could remember the artist's name!). Which left me craving one.

We had been looking for yellow wax beans (I have also been wanting some 3-bean salad) but could find none at grocery stores. So we stopped at a dollar store to look if they might have some. No wax beans to be found there either, but the craving for a Peppermint Pattie caught up with me. And they had none -- so I got this instead. Took it home and popped it into the freezer.

Peppermint candy is really good frozen!

2 comments:

  1. Wellll, lol, I had to do one too! Your sketch made me think - oh yummm! I haven't had those in ages! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...