08 August 2021

decisions, decisions . . .


After taking a wee break from sketching, I decided to plan what I might take when we go camping in our travel trailer later this week. 

First, I was going to take my new (and larger) Folio Palette. But we’re packing light and I may or may not sketch while exploring the Davy Crockett National Forest. So I decided to load a regular Pocket Palette instead.

I filled it with lots of mini pans of color, especially greens and browns. Then decided after drawing it in my sketchbook that I needed to simplify. So I switched to fewer colors in regular size pans, still heavy on greens and browns.

Now maybe I’ll even be motivated to sketch . . .

(I absolutely LOVE how easy it is to switch pans of color in and out of these pocket palettes from Expeditionary Art!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...