31 August 2018

a bit of random drawing


Easing back into sketching with a bit of randomness . . .

A young girl at church gave me a turkey feather to draw. A rafter (yeah, I had to look that one up instead of calling them a flock!) of wild turkeys wonder around Somerville, TX and Kathleen swears they have it in for her, stalking her and chasing her whenever they get a chance!

I had already jotted down the quote and Bible verse a couple of weeks ago, from an ebook I’m reading.

Today, I put together this minimal sketch kit to keep in the car . . . so I might as well draw it too. The brush part of the waterbrush is stored inside the water chamber, reducing the water volume. I guess that’s why it came with the little yellow water bottle. Inside the little mint tin, a cut piece of silicone miniature ice cube tray holds the paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...