03 February 2023

yesterday’s shopping



After receiving notification that a book on my search list came in, we drove to The Book Attic in Tomball to pick it up. Last year I read all of the Dorothy L. Sayers mystery books as ebooks checked out from a Houston library. Knowing I would definitely want to re-read them, I am keeping my eye out for hardback paper copies of the series and this is my first find.

The Book Attic is presently housed in the same building they were in in past years but now a realty company operates out of a large two-story building added to the back. My receipt says they will be moving to a new location in the near future.

I understand that removing the extra door and windows gave them more bookshelf room inside, but the business looked so much more charming before the remodel, as shown in the photo below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...