22 December 2021

time for a good read


A bit wonky on the angles, but this is another reason I haven’t been sketching much. The 9th main book in the Outlander series is out _after a 7-year wait_ and I have been reading. Actually I have it on my Kindle app so I had to look online for a photo of the actual book.

This one is not as good, in my opinion, as some of the others. My favorite has been the 8th book, Written in My Own Heart’s Blood, but I enjoyed it still.

While I love the depth and “realness” of these books (in spite of the time-travel), I have come to absolutely detest the TV series. They began well enough . . . then kept making changes from the books that were unnecessary, unrealistic, and at times even silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...