29 June 2021

some wonky dishes . . . and friend

 

It’s dark and cloudy this morning making it a bit dark inside so I went out to the patio to snap a photo of this sketch. One of our many wee snails decided to join in.

Yesterday I had a beastly headache that would not respond to meds, hot tea, or darkening the room. As a distraction, I drew the pile of dishes waiting to be carried out to the travel trailer in a slow continuous line.

Our daughter Kristen and granddaughter Mikala were shopping to stock a college dorm when they found these plates, bowls, and glasses - 50 cents each! So they got some for both dorm and camper. Kristen also found a collapsible bowl and colander, easy to store in the camper’s limited space. I added a couple of ceramic mugs — hope the vintage one can go in the microwave!

Lately I’ve gone back to using my old Lamy Joy fountain pen with a medium nib and black ink. I had forgotten how very reliable Lamy pens have always been for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...