After baking a loaf of sourdough earlier this week, I drew a continuous line sketch using my black Lumos Duo pen from Tom’s Studio, currently filled with the non-waterproof ink that came with it. Today, I added a bit of watercolor and colored pencil, pleased to see that the ink doesn’t bleed much.
I just wish I knew where that pen _was_ at the moment. It was used yesterday morning, and is now missing. Our 4-month old kitten, Luna, has probably stolen the pen from whichever surface I laid it down on.
With Luna in the house, my art space has been streamlined: the various postcards, color charts and notes usually hanging on the wall over my desk have been put away for now, and my pencil / tool carousel is covered up when Luna is not napping. I have actually caught her lifting a colored pencil held between two paws and then dropping it to the stone floor to play!
The upper note in green ink was jotted down using a Wren pen, also from Tom’s, which I immediately smeared before the ink dried. Today is a messy day.



No comments:
Post a Comment