20 June 2023

“home” away from home


For a nursing home, this rehabilitation center is not bad at all. The staff are caring, competent people, and their reputation is especially high for rehabilitation following health challenges such as my chemo. I have physical and /or occupational therapy 5 days a week. Some of the exercises are done on a cycling machine such as this one sketched above.

But all in all, I cannot wait to be able to stand, maneuver myself into a wheelchair, and even walk with a walker — so I can go home! I miss my family, our animals, the tall trees, watching my bird feeders, etc!

4 comments:

  1. Be encouraged! The Lord loves you, you are so precious to Him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the reminder! His love for us is amazing!

      Delete
  2. What shall I return to the Lord
    for all his goodness to me? Psalm 116, 12
    You are so very gifted by Lord, Vicky, that we come to you in your weakness, to draw a little bit of faith... and of course we pray for your healing... πŸ™❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your shared faith and friendship is so precious to me, Jana! The Lord has truly been good to me through this time and I trust Him to finish what He’s begun. ✝️πŸ™

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...