06 April 2018

just for fun . . .


Once again, I am on the road as “granny nanny”, helping get three grandkids to and from school while their daddy drives the Needville Welding Team to a competition in Corpus Christi. (Welding team? Who knew schools had such a thing!?!)

Earlier this week, their mother celebrated another birthday; last night everyone tried to hit and break a piñata in her honor. Tons of candy and confetti fell out, along with this rubber ducky. So I tried sketching it, using watercolor as gouache by adding white gouache to regular watercolor. Seems to act just like regular gouache paints. 

I’m also running LOTS of updates on my lap top. I no longer have WiFi at home so whenever I am at our kids’ homes, I borrow their WiFi to update. Any offered internet where our cabin is located has terrible reception due to hills, valleys, and tons of trees. And being 12 miles from town, the larger companies aren’t that interested in providing to such a small population.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...