05 March 2016

a bit more etegami-style


Continuing to play around with an Etagami-style of drawing, with very simple illustrations loosely drawn directly with a brush pen and ink, then a splash of watercolor --- these efforts show how I am still too tightly detailed but I'm having fun! Grandchildren are influencing what I choose to draw each day . . . this wee lamb and a matching white mouse belong to Josiah and Judah.


This itty-bitty lion was supposed to be sewn by Jayna . . . but when her mommy, Carrie, began to teach her how to make it, Carrie got carried away and finished it herself. Having way too much fun!! I drew my shoe to go with the quote from Facebook contact and artist, Jennifer Edwards, because they just seemed to go together good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...