22 April 2015

a few art supplies


I have just begun reading "Rendering in Pen and Ink" by Arthur L. Guptill on my Kindle. Being a total art-supply junkie, I had to chuckle when I read this bit.

Actually, I have reduced my "stash" quite a bit in the past couple of years. Cutting back to what works for me regardless of recommendations from favorite artists.

I'm still undecided on the best white for sketches; hence the FOUR options illustrated above. The pens don't always seem to work -- I used the white Prismacolor pencil here.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect, how you did the glass! Nice collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I saved several of this tiny glass containers (they came with candles inside) --- handy for holding pens, pencils, and brushes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...