30 October 2012

another waiting room

I'm certainly seeing my full share of waiting rooms this year! I jokingly call this my "Job year". Thankfully, NONE of these problems are life-threatening --- just annoying. I'm also thankful that the vertigo and scalp dermatitis are gone, and my hair has stopped falling out. Not much visible re-growth yet, but I know it will come soon. And hey! it's a great season for hats!

This time it was to see an orthopedic doctor about a pulled leg muscle that hasn't been getting any better after 3 months of resting and icing. The waiting room was empty except for me, one highly obnoxious TV program, and this scarecrow. So of course I had to draw him, being the only interesting subject available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...