10 February 2011

challenge sketch # 18

'Betty from Texas' recently posted a watercolor sketch of a pair of sneakers that looked so comfortable, I just had to look for them on-line. They arrived this week and they are better than comfortable! Wonderful support . . . they seem to energize me as I walk in them!

Mine are a different style than Betty's --- her's are suede and I chose some made of a hemp-canvas. You can check out her gorgeous sketch here.

Only one more 2-page spread in this 75 day ink challenge sketchbook, then I switch to the one with better paper.

6 comments:

  1. The sneakers look great, I also like your previous sketchbooks and their contents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jill! I just spent some time looking through your blog as well . . . you are very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jill. Great work and love your other sketch books. I checked them out too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look as comfortable as you say they are and stylish too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just returned from grocery shopping and errand running wearing them --- and my feet aren't even tired! (Normally the first thing I do is kick off my shoes)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...